~ Bob Dole
- Switched to Pepsi in the 1950's.
- Is too old to continue to prevail upon his "little blue friend" for help.
- Right arm rendered useless from a WWII injury. He always carries a pen glued to the palm of his right hand so no one will try to shake his hand.
- Bob Dole's brain is shriveled and useless.
- Bob Dole is Bob Dole
Appearance With ColbertEdit
February 5, 2008
- first words out of his mouth were to correct Stephen's pronunciation of fracas
- wrote a letter to Rush Limbaugh to back off John McCain
- to which Mitt Romney responded
- Stephen prepared a letter of recommendation for Mr. Dole to sign
- which he will use to get into the Masons
- (he signed it "John Romney")
- Stephen knows why he didn't endorse McCain: he is going to run himself to change America
- prefers Condi Rice as McCain's VP
- no one wants to be VP until the phone rings and someone asks
- His wife, Elizabeth, ran for President
- would they have been a two-fer if she had won?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.