Dr. Colbert's look at the still-lingering Cold War.
February 28, 2008Edit
(Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Another One and the Republic of Texas)
- Kosova declared independence
- Cold war means attacking proxies
- Should have attacked Mexico's embassy, which is made of adobe and would dissolve after a good hosing
- Fidel Castro retired
- Stephen spent so much time hating him, that he loves him
- Raul Castro, his brother (the Jeb Bush of Castros) took over
- no beard, may crush democracy with a PowerPoint Presentation
Shot down a satelliteEdit
- a victory!
- New York gave props
- Glenn Beck says we did it to show we can shoot a missile out of the sky
May 12, 2008Edit
Putin built Medveyedev (sp) in his garage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.