Fun Facts About The Fightin' 3rd!Edit
- End point of Lewis & Clark's historic western journey.
- Home of Mt. Hood, the highest peak in Oregon
- Timberline Lodge doubled for the Overlook Hotel in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining
- Cities include Bridal Veil, Government Camp, Zig Zag and Boring
- Boring, Oregon leads the nation in per capita consumption of khaki pants and manila envelopes
- Portland, the Rose City, is also known as the home of the microbrew revolution and has an excellent climate for growing both roses and other plants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.