has been a
The FU School of Media Relations is one of the greatest American institutions of higher learning. Unlike most of the liberal leaning, bear loving universities, FU molds tomorrow's leaders and helps them develop the balls they need to
survive flourish in today's crazy liberal, bear-loving world.
During those "dark days" of the late-1960s and early-1970s, the Blame America First Crowd (BMAC) was rising to prominence and destroying the values that made America great. The BMAC were victimizing great deciders
left right and right left by puppeting the immoral minority. The liberal hate monger media only exacerbated the problems, and piled on America's great leaders. Something had to be done! The deciders were losing ground to the BMAC and had no outlets where they could speak out.
Things reached a nadir during the so-called Watergate scandal. Playa-hatas and the BMAC attempted to destroy the reputation of the great Richard Nixon, and Nixon had insufficient training to deal with the liberal media to take on his detractors.
In response to Watergate, Richard Nixon founded the FU School of Media Relations with the purpose of helping God-loving Americans develop the balls to contend with the liberal establishment. FU School was established with the principle that heros need a voice
in addition to talk radio, Church, the business world, public interest groups, cable news, etc in the world too.
- Dick Cheney -- Cheney had the highest GPA of any graduate in the history of the FU School.
- Dick Cheney is the current dean of FU.
- Tom Cruise flunked out of the FU School of Media Relations prior to joining $cientology. Cruise's lack of training at FU likely helps explain his odd interactions with the media.
- Liberty University is the sister-school to the FU.
- Fox News provides scholarships to the FU School.