Maria Shriver is the very understanding wife of the Governor of Cauliflower, Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, she is also niece of Ted Kennedy, making it hard to be sure if she's a Republican Goddess or Democrat Temptress.
April 24, 2008 NailingEditStephen Colbert did what we'd all like to do, and nailed Maria.
- Stephen will go easy on her so her husband doesn't come back from the future and kill him
- her hair is bouncing and behaving and majestic
- Stephen's hair is like a helmet?
- book Just Who Will You Be?
- wrote it as a commencement address
- Stephen's father used to knock on all the doors and say, "wake up wake up, the world is waiting for you with a club!"
- seems like the first lady of the state of ecstasy!
- as a reporter, she asked a question of McCain, who almost bit her head off
- Stephen disagrees with a passage from her book: "Fame is just a perception..."
- if you cut Stephen open, he is just press clippings inside
- she ended her own interview by implying The Colbert Report may end one day
- She's projecting because her show ended, sore loser!
November 19, 2008 NailingEdit
- Her ice cream promotes the Special Olympics — it tries, bless it
- It's not a sport if someone doesn't lose
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife is feeding Stephen ice cream — what are ya gonna do about it, old man?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.