Meth (noun) American slang
- 1. a drug commonly used by hypothetical gay porn actors
- Synonym: high-speed chicken feed, Jenny Crank
Meth Facts Edit
- Was invented in World War II to fuel Kamikaze pilots into crazed Psychopaths.
- It is possible to reverse-engineer meth into Sudafed by soaking it in red phosphorous and iodine.
- Is totally non addictive.
- Is made of very specialized "Industrial Ingredients" which can be traced directly to their offshore source manufacturer.
- Will make you rich.
- Meth's popularity when shown on a timeline is parallel to its level of potence.
- The ingredients for Meth are often collected from drug stores by adorable "smurf" creatures.
- Is not known to explode and kill everyone in sight when being prepared.
- Was not, when brought up in DEA meetings on the East Coast, laughed at or mocked.
- Is not the cause of a sweeping drug epidemic.
- Is not known to be produced by Rednecks in Georgia.
- Is not favored by long distance truckers.
- Has not destroyed entire communities.
- Is not the source of much controversy and ill-will or litigation between The DEA and cold medicine manufacturers.
- Has never been prepared by Mid-Western Children.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.