Obamamamamia! was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 3/27/07.
has been a
He was a poor black sharecropper's son who never dreamed he was adopted or that his father wasn't a sharecropper or from West Africa or that he wasn't black...or poor...or...
His confusion about his identity overwhelmed him, until one day, David Geffin and Howard Dean came to visit with a fabulous offer: would he, Barack Hussein Obama, want to become President of the United States!
And so began a journey filled with love and joy and MUSIC!
- Directed by: Alan Smithee
- Produced by: Mel Brooks
- Book by: Jayson Blair
- Composer: John Williams
- Junior Composer: Hank Williams, Jr.
- Costumes by: Colleen Atwood
Ensemble casting is not finalized, but these main roles have been filled:
- J.J. Abrams as Barack Hussein Obama
- Vanessa L. Williams as Michelle Hussein-Obama
- Steve Bridges as The Greatest President - EVER!
- Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield
- Gennifer Flowers as Hillary Clinton
- Billionaires For Bush as The Donor Choir
- George Clooney as David Geffen
- Ben Affleck as Howard Dean
- Mo'Nique as Debra Dickerson
- John Amos as Senator Harold Ford
- The Winner Takes It All (Not Black Enough)
- Take a Chance On Me, MoFo
- You Owe Me One, Bill Clinton
- What's With The Name Game?
- Monica Goodling, Dancing Around Testimony Queen
- Knowing Me Knowing You ('08 Ticket)
New Songs Written for the Musical
Samples of lyrics written to date... songs are still being finished. Scheduled for release mid 2007.
Obamamamamia (Marquee Song)
A new musical to see-a… called Obamamamamia
The name is freakin’ oozin’ with Onomatopoeia!
(Sung to the tune of the B-52’s “Love Shack”)
We got us a white guy who thinks he is black
On the campaign track!
We got us a candidate who needs a lot of money
So look out Hillary, cause Obama’s coming!
The ”White Black” is a senator who
Puts split votes back together
White Black, baby…