Also known as "the other white meat", pork can refer to a number of terms, although all of them involve someone getting screwed.
- verb: to pork - to take advantage of someone (i.e. your mother by my pulsating manhood)
- verb: to pork - to have sex with someone (i.e. some random woman at a bar, or your mother)
- noun: pork - the flesh of an even-toed ungulate (Artiodactyl); most notably pigs, giraffes, camels or whales
- noun: pork - money set aside to fund politicians' pet projects, mostly non-essential (i.e. the Richard B. Cheney Roller Rink and Pizza Fun Park located in Baculum, Wyoming, built at a cost of $42 billion in 2003)
- interjection: pork - an interjection common to Scandinavian culinary professionals (i.e. "Der hinga linga pork, pork, pork!")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.