Ted Koppel has been a prisoner of Iran for 10,005 days.
Ted was Stephen's guest on the March 8, 2007 ediition of The Colbert Report. Stephen would have liked to call Ted a legend, but he believes he exists.
- Our Children's Children's War
- "I heard you were coming on in this timeslot – 11:30PM... what was the point?"-- after hearing he would have to face Dr. Colbert, March 8, 2007
- “In fairness to Bush, there were a couple of days that didn’t suck.”-- promoting his television special, "A Look Back On The 21st Century"
- Koppel is so scared of Stephen Colbert that he actually left Nightline because he didn't want to face The Colbert Report in the same timeslot.
- Has 40 Emmys and 8 Peabodies
- Ted Koppel, Donald Trump and Dolly Parton all share the same hair stylist, Bryl Creme. Bryl is a graduate of Don King's School of Speech and Kwaffuerityusnous, located in Harlem, NYC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.