Aaronak has never missed an episode of The Colbert Report. He also watches every episode of The Daily Show. As a proud member of the Colbert Nation, he helped get a bridge and a hockey mascot named after Stephen Colbert. How patriotic is Aaronak? His dog is named Freedom. No joke. He also did not forget Poland, and enjoys speaking in the third person.
Last November, Aaronak almost did not vote in the midterm election because he was to vote in New York's Fightin' 19th District, which had recently been featured on Better Know a District. The choices, then, were Sue Kelly (Republican but a coward), and John Hall (Communist, but with balls). Aaronak ended up voting for Hall in support of the Colbert Bump, hoping that his association with Dr. Colbert would knock some sense into him. To date, this has not happened.
- Drinking soda
- Chain-chewing chewing gum
- Doing obsene amounts of homework, as assigned by his liberal elitist professors
- The user-generated website YTMND (Aaronak has constructed an edutational YTMND which may be viewed here)
- Watching the show 24, a docum-drama on FOX that presents well-thought-out plotlines, complex characters, and compelling drama
- Taking Kicks
- Naming Asses
Aaronak's Contributions to the Wikiality.com Internets TubeEdit
|More You Need To Know|
Pages by AaronakEdit
- Jew Testament/The Law
- Merry Christmas
- Protocols of the Elders of Zion
- Food wars
Aaronak's contributions to Truthiness, Justice, and the American WayEdit
Cardinal Aaronak is in charge of the American Inquisition. The Inquisition's continuing mission: to seek out and destroy all references to "
Steven Colbert" on the Internets.
PAGES REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES: 20
CHUCK NORRIS KILL COUNT: 23