|All You Need To Know|
about The Lake Effect
The Lake Effect is back from his trip to the lead and cardboard-laden nation known as "Communist China". The frequency of his visits to Wikiality.com will increase as time permits.
- Profiling anti-American activities on Canadian soil.
- Setting up secret prisons so secret that I don't even know where they are.
- Impregnating the local population to Americanize the gene pool.
Pursuant to my assignment as a Disinformation Officer, I have infiltrated NoFactZone.net as the Senior Canadian Correspondant. I am now
applying for control the Captain of the Canadian Club on Wikiality. Isn't that some kind of liquor they distill in Windsor, Ontario?
It smells like moose droppings here. The girls taste like maple syrup. Where's my gun?
Other things about me that you cannot verifyEdit
Robert Ludlum wrote his Bourne series of novels based on my life. He owes me a ton of royalties.
Activities on WikialityEdit
- Air Colbert (airplane) - Featured Word: August 25, 2007
- Box of Medical Waste
- Colbert University
- Cookie Monster
- I Am America (And So Can You!)
- John Mellencamp
- Knut - Featured Word: August 6, 2007
- President Bush Have A Hotdog With Me
- Robot Bears
- Scott Chantler
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Stephanus Maximus Truthiness - Featured Article: June 21, 2007
- Sunny D
- Trash-filing Cabinet
- Al Gore
- András Simonyi
- Baker, Tataramoa and Nebbes
- Benjamin Franklin
- Coalition of the Willing (band)
- Ed Begley Jr.
- Fantasia Minor
- Jason Jones
- Joe Scarborough
- Official Stephen Colbert WristStrong Wrist Awareness Bracelet
- Patrick Stewart
- Rob Riggle
- Sam Waterston